CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE #chocolate #healthycake

CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE #chocolate #healthycake

I took part in an Influencer Activation for the benefit of Influence Central for Eagle Brand. I got item tests just as a special thing to express gratitude toward me for my support. All conclusions are mine alone.

The children are out of school all week for the Thanksgiving occasion, so we came to Alabama to visit family for a couple of days. I believe it's brilliant that the youngsters get 9 entire days off! Not getting up at 6 am for a couple of days is okay with me. In addition, I adore visiting my relatives.

A pleasant aspect concerning having a blog as your all day work is that you can make your own calendar. I can likewise blog while I'm away and that is what I'm doing today.

Since I'm continually heating sweet treats, obviously I needed to convey something yummy to impart to my family. I needed something additional unique that would likewise travel well.

CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE #chocolate #healthycake

Also try our recipe : Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #cake #bars

Ingredients :
  • 1 15.25 oz package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
  • 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1 16 oz can store bought chocolate frosting
  • 1 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
  • Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake
  • Note: If you can't find the seasonal flavor of the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk you can substitute 1 cup of caramel flavored syrup, (found in the ice cream section of your grocer). If it's too thick to pour, heat in microwave according to package instructions before pouring over cake.
Instructions :
  1. Bake cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 10 minutes. Punch holes in top of cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
  2. Pour can of Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top of cake. Spread to make sure it gets into all of the holes. Put cake in refrigerator for 1 hour. Frost cake with chocolate frosting. Add nuts and chocolate chips on top. Drizzle with caramel syrup. Slice and serve. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Source : bit.ly/2C3u0Fi

Post a Comment

0 Comments