WHAT IS MARRY ME CHICKEN?
It is chicken chests sauteed in olive oil and masterminded with salt and pepper. A sundried tomato cream sauce is made with new garlic, thyme, red pepper pieces, extensive cream, parmesan cheddar, sundried tomatoes, and new basil. It is an essential, swarm satisfying, praised 30-minute supper.
This is some remarkable chicken. I discovered this Marry Me Chicken condition and its photographs made them fall energetic.
I can perceive any inspiration driving why this is requested "Wed Me Chicken"… it might probably move a recommendation to be secured.
Also try our recipe : GARLIC OVERLOAD BURGERS WITH CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE #dinner #garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (may add only 1/2 teaspoon for less spice)
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large oven-safe skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream.
Source : bit.ly/2YxSSO6
Read more our recipe : CAULIFLOWER CRUSTED GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES #sandwich #healthydinner