On the off chance that you cherish garlic, you'll adore these Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce; they will overwhelm you. Cream cheddar with herbs and garlic tango together, in a delicious burger that is full flavor.
This post is a piece of a kick-butt burger flame broil giveaway facilitated by GirlCarnivore however the burger epicness (these mind boggling Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce) are largely my own.
It's still Burger month and we've been commending this month in style. So much burger epicness is going on in my kitchen, alongside a bundle of my companions. We are making burgers throughout the entire month!
It will last the whole month of May and you're certainly certain to discover a burger shared by a blogger that you will worship!
Also try our recipe : CAULIFLOWER CRUSTED GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES #sandwich #healthydinner
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
MAKING THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, minced garlic and Italian herbs and blend well. Divide into 4 equal portions.
SEASONING AND MAKING THE BURGERS
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with the garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Divide the hamburgers into 8 equal portions. Form the meat into balls and then flatten into a patty about 1/4" thick. Remember to make the burgers a bit over sized to account for shrinkage when cooking. In the middle of 4 patties, spoon some of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the four patties with the cream cheese mixture with the patties without. Gently press the burgers together to form a large burger.
- Grill burgers as desired.
- When almost ready to remove burgers, add a slice of provolone cheese to the top of each burger. Allow cheese to melt by closing grill (or placing lid over burgers if using something other than a grill).
Source : bit.ly/2HsUtyX
Read more our recipe : 20-MINUTE CHICKEN PARMESAN SOUP #parmesan #healthyfood