I adore having simple plans close by that utilization up extra destroyed chicken and remaining pasta. I don't think about you yet I generally appear to have arbitrary packs of extra pasta from when I didn't utilize the whole box.
You'll just need 2 cups of pasta for this chicken meal so it's an extraordinary method to go through those little sums.
I will either utilize a Rotisserie chicken or remaining destroyed/pieced chicken. You could even utilize some remaining taco meat as well! Destroyed pork or whatever else you have. For whatever length of time that you utilize 2 cups of whatever meat you pick.
Celebration chicken meal is loaded up with lumps of chicken, delicate pasta, corn, dark beans, all in a one dish gooey chicken meal. Easy to make and an extraordinary method to go through remaining chicken or a Rotisserie chicken.
Also try our recipe : Beef Stroganoff #dinner #healthyrecipe #beef #breakfast #soup
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked shredded/chunked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Don't forget to salt the pasta water. I use about 1 teaspoon salt.
- While pasta is cooking, combine sour cream, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the pasta when it's done cooking and add into the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together to combine.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the tin foil off and let cook an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions, tomato, and avocado slices if wanted.
Source : bit.ly/2YbtVHI
Read more our recipe : SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BACON RANCH SANDWICHES #sandwich #bacon #dinner #vegan #familyrecipe