This current Reese's Peanut Butter Pie is certain to take your breath away. With a delightful no-prepare nutty spread cheesecake filling and bested with Reese's Miniatures, you can't turn out badly with this simple sweet.
Hello everybody, it's Lori from A Pinch of Glitter. I'm so eager to impart this incredible formula to you today!
When I was more youthful, anything nutty spread flavor was never extremely my top choice. I delighted in a decent PB&J, or an incidental nutty spread treat, however it was never what I would single out my own.
Reese's were dependably the sweet that I would exchange out of my Halloween basin with my sibling, and I would dependably select a progressively bright and fun treat at the checkout line when my mother would let me.
Also try our recipe : Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Ball #butter #peanut #dessert #cakes #cookies
- 1 Oreo pie crust (or chocolate graham cracker pie crust)
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- 20 miniature Reese’s, coarsely chopped
- Peanut Butter, melted (optional)
- Hot fudge topping (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whip together whipping cream, ¾ cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream, chopped Reese’s, and peanut butter and hot fudge sauce if desired.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2ZJcz6a
Read more our recipe : NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES #cheesecakes #dessert #cakes #pie #cookie