Salud Pineapple Chicken is a simple chicken supper the entire family will love. With succulent pineapple pieces and chicken shrouded in a scrumptious pineapple sauce served over warm rice, this is an ideal simple weeknight supper. Also it's without gluten and normally sans dairy as well.
I'm generally watchful for snappy and simple family supper, particularly when they're normally gluten and sans dairy.
Note: on the off chance that you and your family needn't bother with any eating routine adjustments, you can without much of a stretch utilize customary universally handy flour for this Aloha Pineapple supper. This chicken supper just needs that straightforward flour change to make it a without gluten formula.
I cherish that Aloha Chicken is like a decent sautéed food since it is so natural and easy to make, however it's totally extraordinary in its very own delectable way.
Also try our recipe : HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY #chicken #dinner #healthyrecipes #easy
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 can (16 oz) pineapple chunks
- 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Follow cooking instructions for your rice to prepare while you are making the chicken. I use my Instant Pot.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Put the flour into a gallon bag and add the chicken. Shake to coat.
- Brown the chicken with the oil over medium heat in a skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and juices are clear. Set the chicken aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, drain the pineapple juice and reserve 1/4 cup. (You can discard the remaining juice or drink it.)
- Combine the cornstarch and 1/4 cup pineapple juice in a small bowl. Add to the skillet after you’ve removed the chicken. Add the honey, soy sauce, and pepper; stir well.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook and stir. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for another 30-60 seconds or until the juice mixture is thickened.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the pineapple and chicken, heating through.
- Serve over rice.
Source : bit.ly/2KGS6eO
Read more our recipe : Crispy Cheddar Chicken #dinner #yummy #soup #delicous #food