I have a straightforward supper formula for you today. Basic and simple and delectable and grin inciting… an inside and out fortune.
I cherish it when grins are incited. Hell. I'll take a grin from my children even without inciting it! It's simply so a lot more pleasant when individuals grin rather than cry.
Do you like crying?
Not a fan, myself.
Discussing my kids… recently we were watching a preparing appear on The Food Network and one of my children said…
"Hello Mom, you like to cook.
For what reason don't you be the cooker on that appear?"
"I'm almost certain The Food Network disapproves of cookers who use cream of chicken soup. I thoroughly consider I'm."
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 C milk
- 3 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 T sour cream
- 2 T butter
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- In a small food processor grind up the ritz crackers.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the 1/4 t salt and 1/8 t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Some of it will fall off when you add it to the cracker crumbs, don't worry about it. Press the cheesy chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in. By the time you are coating the last piece of chicken, the dish you are using for the crumbs will be full of cheese. Don't let it get you down. Once the cheese melts in the oven it will adhere nicely to the crumbs and the crackers.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.
Source : bit.ly/2JlDq3d
Read more our recipe : GRILLED MEXICAN STREET CORN #dinner #vegan #healthy #spagheti #easy #lunch