A scrumptious no-heat cheesecake formula, this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake formula is the ideal no-prepare dessert for summer engaging – or a fun formula for the children to help make!
As a tyke experiencing childhood in China, I generally thought I detested strawberries.
At whatever point somebody offered me anything – regardless of whether it was new strawberries or a strawberry-enhanced sweet, frenzy would strike into my heart as I attempted to pleasantly decay, apprehensive that they would demand or be irritated at my refusal.
It wasn't until I was a young person living in Canada that I understood – I didn't despise strawberries, I detested phony strawberry seasoning. (The equivalent goes for hyper-counterfeit watermelon seasoning, as well!)
While I've developed to really appreciate some phony strawberry treats (like a drive-through Strawberry Milkshake), generally I like to utilize genuine strawberries when making my own strawberry pastries – like our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes!
Also try our recipe : Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad #desserts #cakes #healthyrecipes #familyfood #banana
- 1 cup strawberry puree, strained
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip (or real whipped cream)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 12 strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional garnish
- Puree strawberries and push through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and strawberry puree.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Fold cool whip into strawberry mixture until completely combined.
- Evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 small jars.
- Distribute evenly into jars on top of graham cracker crumbs, cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with strawberries & canned whipped cream.
Source : bit.ly/2YbeIHs
Read more our recipe : KEY LIME PIE DIP #dessert #cakes #dip #cookies #lemon