Prepare a 20-minute feast in-a-bowl with a reviving formula for Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad featuring DIY dressing.
Chicken Caesar plate of mixed greens, meet pasta serving of mixed greens. Pasta serving of mixed greens, meet chicken Caesar plate of mixed greens.
Since everybody's familiar, enable me to acquaint you with the best marriage since nutty spread and jam: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad.
Fresh Romaine lettuce, locally acquired rotisserie chicken (help of the century!), crunchy bread garnishes, Parmesan cheddar shavings and rotini noodles, all prepared in a rich natively constructed Caesar serving of mixed greens dressing.
Also try our recipe : Whole30 Chipotle Beef & Avocado Bowls #bowl #whole30 #beef #lowcarb #dietketo
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
FOR THE PASTA SALAD:
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta, such as rotini or penne
- 2 hearts of Romaine
- Shredded rotisserie chicken or chopped chicken breasts
- Croutons (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
MAKE THE DRESSING:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, minced garlic and anchovy paste until well combined. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon pepper then set the dressing aside while you make the salad.
MAKE THE PASTA SALAD:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain the pasta and transfer it to a large serving bowl.
- Cut the Romaine hearts into 1-inch pieces then add them and your protein of choice to the bowl with the pasta.
- Add the prepared dressing and toss to combine. Add the croutons (optional) and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Source : bit.ly/2X1xJL4
Read more our recipe : CRUNCHY FRENCH TOAST #diet #easy #dietketo #paleo #whole30