I am an immense devotee of Classic French Toast, however I should state that adding firm crunchiness to the outside just takes it to another dimension. My children love all my morning meal plans, however at whatever point I make this current it's constantly joined by gestures of recognition of, "Mother this is the best French Toast ever!" Definitely think about serving it with Homemade Syrup to truly take it over the top!
I had a ton of irregular employments growing up. I filled in as a "demo young lady" at supermarkets giving out examples, I worked at the Utah Olympic Park helping individuals on rides and giving visits, I worked at a tanning salon (yowser), and at the Park City Outlets.
One of my preferred employments, was as a server at the Park City Grill. The café was inside the
Marriott inn and I worked the morning meal and lunch move, which implied I must be there by 5:30am! In spite of the early hours, I truly adored working there.
My outright most loved breakfast dish we served was called Crunchy French Toast. At the barbecue, our Crunchy French Toast was covered in squashed corn pieces oat. When causing it at home I'll to frequently utilize Rice Krispies oat or squashed cornflakes (both are delectable!) This could be one of my unsurpassed most loved breakfast plans.
Also try our recipe : Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad #salad #rainbow #diet #healthyrecipe #paleo
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 thick slices bread (like Texas Toast)
- 2 heaping cups crispy rice cereal or crushed corn flakes
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees F or or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add cereal to a shallow pie dish or plate. Add all ingredients, except the bread and cornflakes to a blender or to a shallow dish and whisk well to combine. If whisking by hand, it's okay if the flour doesn't mix in completely smooth.
- Add the batter and the cereal to two separate shallow dishes. Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture on both sides and then press gently into the cereal, flipping to coat both sides.
- Melt a small piece of butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat (or grease with cooking spray). Place the bread slices on the hot skillet and cook for a few minutes until golden on the bottom and then flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve warm with your your favorite syrup.
Source : bit.ly/2WXH4YW
Read more our recipe : PUMPKIN APPLE BREAKFAST BAKE #diet #desserts #keto #paleo #breakfast