This cool, velvety no-prepare Key Lime Pie Dip with nibble estimated bits of key lime pie blended right in was made as a component of a remunerated association with Collective Bias, Inc. what's more, its sponsor. All feelings are 100% my own. #EasterMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Gracious it's that time! Expedite the shoreline days and Spring picnics, family social gatherings and potlucks!
We are shaking off winter here in Florida … blossoms are beginning to sprout, the mugginess is crawling back and that implies additional time spent outside. Also, that implies additional time together with loved ones.
This weekend, we are making a beeline for a major (no truly, at any rate 30 of us!) ol' family Easter egg chase and lunch and I know precisely what my commitment to our common dinner will be …
Also try our recipe : EASY BANANA CREAM PIE #cookies #bars #dessert #pie #banana
- One EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- One small box of instant lemon pudding mix
- One cup of cold milk
- 8 oz.of thawed whipped topping
- Your choice of dippers: graham crackers shortbread cookies or pretzels
- Lime optional for zest and garnish
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to thaw about 10 minutes.
- While the pie is thawing, mix up the base for the dip.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Allow pudding mixture to set for a minute or so.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping - mix just until pudding mixture and whipped topping are combined.
- Cut two slices (1/4) of the pie into bite sized pieces.
- Gently fold the pieces of pie into the dip.
- Spoon dip into serving bowl.
- If using the lime, grate fresh lime zest over the top of the tip and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies or pretzels.
Source : bit.ly/2WWqDaC
Read more our recipe : LEMON SUGAR COOKIES #cookies #desserts #lemon #bars #pie