Lemon Sugar Cookies – these superbly delicate and chewy treats have a trace of lemon, and they are so natural to make. Topped with a delectable lemon icing, they are amazing!
I am a sucker for pretty much any lemon dessert, and natively constructed treats are one of my exceptionally most loved treats. I changed a most loved sugar treat formula by including some lemon pizzazz and new lemon juice. The treats have only a trace of lemon flavor, and they are so great.
Obviously, I didn't stop with simply the treat. I beat them with some dissolve in your mouth lemon icing that is simply out of this world. Trust me, on the off chance that you adore lemon you will need to simply eat it by the spoonful. These staggering lemon treats are another top choice!
A delicate, hand crafted rich lemon treat bested with smooth lemon icing. What lemon sweetheart can stand up to? I took them to a congregation potluck and they were gone inside minutes! They were a hit with the two grown-ups and kids alike.
Also try our recipe : EASTER NO-BAKE MINI CHEESECAKES #cakes #desserts #brownies #rainbow #pie
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp milk, if needed
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat in eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest till well combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes, or till barely light brown on the bottom. Let sit 3-4 minutes on pan, then remove to cooling racks.
- Cool cookies completely, then frost. I piped frosting on with a 1M star tip.
Source : bit.ly/2ZCuxHZ
Read more our recipe : CLASSIC OREO ICEBOX DESSERT #desserts #cakes #oreo #icebox #brownies