CLASSIC OREO ICEBOX DESSERT #desserts #cakes #oreo #icebox #brownies

CLASSIC OREO ICEBOX DESSERT #desserts #cakes #oreo #icebox #brownies

Who doesn't love an Oreo? All things considered, they're far superior in this exemplary Oreo Icebox Dessert, with velvety layers of Oreos, pudding, and whipped cream. Yum!

I have been craaaaaaving this Oreo fridge dessert for about a month now, as far back as our finish of-school frozen yogurt party when my 'room mother' acquired Oreos for the understudies to put on their dessert. Indeed, I'm profoundly suggestible ... publicizing works very well on me, particularly when there's chocolate included.

I went ideal out that evening and purchased a bundle of Oreos so I could prepare this delicious pastry. In any case, would you be able to trust I didn't really make it until this end of the week?

Brace yourself for what I'm about to tell you, my companions, that is demonstrating some genuine limitation for me! It's tragic to state, resolution isn't one of my key qualities.

CLASSIC OREO ICEBOX DESSERT #desserts #cakes #oreo #icebox #brownies

Also try our recipe : OATMEAL CAKE #desserts #cakes #oatmeal #cookie #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 1 (15 oz.) package Oreos, crushed
  • 6 T. butter, melted
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened*
  • 1 c. confectioners' sugar
  • 1 large (5.1 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding* + milk to prepare, as specified on the pudding package
  • 1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip whipped topping*

Directions :

  1. Set aside about 1/4 cup crushed Oreos. Mix remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
  2. Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until well combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crushed Oreo layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
  3. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
  4. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle reserved crushed Oreos on top. Chill for 8 hours or overnight before serving.

Source : bit.ly/2LV52xu

Post a Comment

0 Comments