This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my preferred speedy and simple sweets. Since we utilize a locally acquired outside and locally acquired pudding, it very well may be made in a jiffy.
When spring climate arrives, my hubby and I are about cream pies. Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his preferred night treats. When I have time, I can make my overly basic 4 Ingredient Pie Crust. In any case, when I am hoping to make a brisk and no wreckage pie, I will utilize locally acquired outside.
The climate has been so pleasant here in Cincinnati this week. The majority of the Easter treats are beginning to touch base at the stores. I adore that it is beginning to have a craving for spring. Cream Pie makes for an ideal spring treat.
Hubby put in a solicitation for a pie for pastry and I didn't delay. I prepared this simple banana cream pie in only a couple of minutes time, hurled it in the cooler to firm, and we had some heavenly simple pie for night dessert.
Also try our recipe :
- Ready Made Pie Crust or Homemade Pie Crust
- 1 box Banana Cream Pudding 3.4 oz
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 Bananas
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Par bake crust for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Fold in 2/3 of whipped topping.
- Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice last banana.
- Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.
Source : bit.ly/2WPc7S5
Read more our recipe : LEMON SUGAR COOKIES #cookies #desserts #lemon #bars #pie