EASY BANANA CREAM PIE #cookies #bars #dessert #pie #banana

EASY BANANA CREAM PIE #cookies #bars #dessert #pie #banana

This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my preferred speedy and simple sweets. Since we utilize a locally acquired outside and locally acquired pudding, it very well may be made in a jiffy.

When spring climate arrives, my hubby and I are about cream pies. Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his preferred night treats. When I have time, I can make my overly basic 4 Ingredient Pie Crust. In any case, when I am hoping to make a brisk and no wreckage pie, I will utilize locally acquired outside.

The climate has been so pleasant here in Cincinnati this week. The majority of the Easter treats are beginning to touch base at the stores. I adore that it is beginning to have a craving for spring. Cream Pie makes for an ideal spring treat.

Hubby put in a solicitation for a pie for pastry and I didn't delay. I prepared this simple banana cream pie in only a couple of minutes time, hurled it in the cooler to firm, and we had some heavenly simple pie for night dessert.

EASY BANANA CREAM PIE #cookies #bars #dessert #pie #banana

Also try our recipe :

Ingredients :

  • Ready Made Pie Crust or Homemade Pie Crust
  • 1 box Banana Cream Pudding 3.4 oz
  • 1 3/4 cup Milk
  • 8 oz Cool Whip
  • 3 Bananas

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 400.
  2. Par bake crust for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
  3. Allow to cool.
  4. Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
  5. Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
  6. Fold in 2/3 of whipped topping.
  7. Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
  8. Slice last banana.
  9. Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.
Source : bit.ly/2WPc7S5


Post a Comment

0 Comments