This corn gets flame broiled and slathered with an astounding mayonnaise mix and bested with parmesan cheddar and stew powder. This is a standout amongst the best corn plans you will eat!
Flame broiling season is in full power here at our home. We want to flame broil! One of our preferred sides to flame broil is corn. My whole family including the meticulous one wants to eat corn so we have it routinely. I have been needing to attempt this Mexican Street Corn for some time now and this was the ideal time to attempt!
The corn flame broils to flawlessness on the barbecue nearby of the meat that you are cooking. When it gets over it gets slathered in a mayonnaise and acrid cream cilantro blend. At that point it is topped with parmesan cheddar and bean stew powder. These flavors consolidated were mind blowing!
We as a whole couldn't get enough of this corn. My child had two! I could see us making this corn at each and every BBQ starting now and into the foreseeable future. It is only that great! I realize that you folks are going to adore it as much as we did.
Also try our recipe : SLOW COOKER CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS #tacos #chicken #easy #healthyfood #lunch
- 4 ears corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 lime, juiced
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 2 limes cut into wedges, for garnish
- Remove the husks of the corn leaving the core attached. Grill the corn turning once on a hot grill or cast iron pan until it starts to get slightly charred.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and cilantro. Remove the corn from the grill and slather with the mayonnaise mix. Squeeze the lime juice over the corn and heavily season with parmesan. Sprinkle with chili powder.
Source : bit.ly/31Pa4AS
Read more our recipe : CREAM CHEESE AVOCADO BACON BITES #bacon #avocado #diet #whole30 #dinner