Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Ball #butter #peanut #dessert #cakes #cookies

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Ball #butter #peanut #dessert #cakes #cookies

I can hardly imagine how is now Christmas Eve. This month and year have passed by so quick. I am fortunately finished with my shopping, yet at the same time have a great deal of wrapping to do. We at any rate began a portion of the wrapping as of now, which is new for us. Normally we are up till in any event 12 PM completing the wrapping. This year with an infant however, I would prefer not to remain up that late.

I am so energized for Christmas this year as my multi year old is so energized. I can hardly wait to see the expression all over when he sees every one of his presents from Santa. He will likewise get the chance to unwrap presents at my parent's home today around evening time and my in-law's home tomorrow.

When we go to our family's homes for the occasions we constantly prefer to bring a hors d'oeuvre. In the event that you have ever perused this blog before you realize I am a tremendous fanatic of pastry hors d'oeuvres. I mean how might you turn out badly with a sweet tidbit? I additionally love sweet cheddar balls. I chose to make a tasty cheddar ball that consolidated my preferred treat mixture and sweet. I joined nutty spread treat mixture, which is eggless and eatable, with Reese's peanut spread cups and Reese's Pieces.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Ball #butter #peanut #dessert #cakes #cookies

Also try our recipe : NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES #cheesecakes #dessert #cakes #pie #cookie

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
  • 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces

Instructions :

  1. In a large bowl, beat the brown sugar and butter together until combined. Then add in the cream cheese and peanut butter and beat until combined. The beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.  
  2. Stir in the chopped peanut butter cups.  
  3. Place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball. Freeze the ball for about 1 1/2 hours or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
  4. Place the Reese's Pieces on a flat plate and roll the unwrapped cheese ball in the Reese's Pieces. Make sure to press the Reese's Pieces into the cheese ball until it is fully covered.
  5. Place the ball on a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze the cheese ball for another 2 hours or overnight. If frozen overnight, thaw for 20-30 minutes before serving. Serve with Vanilla Wafers, pretzels, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies.
Source : bit.ly/301Pc8n


Post a Comment

0 Comments