Pina Colada appreciate the kinds of the tropics at home. Just three fixings and a couple of minutes until you can be tasting, unwinding, and imagining you're on an excursion!
A pina colada is a sweet, tropical tasting, mixed drink. The principle fixings are pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and rum. The mixed drink is normally decorated with a maraschino cherry, a wedge of pineapple, or a blend of both.
A pina colada is a sweet, tropical tasting, mixed drink. The fundamental fixings are pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and rum. The mixed drink is ordinarily decorated with a maraschino cherry, a wedge of pineapple, or a blend of both.
Making a virgin Pina Colada is a similar technique, simply forget about the rum! This is such a scrumptious beverage, my children love to taste on these non-alocholic variants. Furthermore, I generally delighted in a cup while pregnant as well. Making a huge clump of this tropical beverage is something the whole family can appreciate.
Also try our recipe : THE GALAXY MAGIC MULE #drink #mule #galaxymagic #cocktail #party
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut (usually found in a can by the Hispanic foods)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice (I used canned juice)
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 2 cups ice
- Optional garnishes – Maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks
- Open the cream of coconut and stir, it will be slightly separated in the can stir it together. Once combined, add 1/2 cup to a blender. Add in the pineapple juice and rum.
- Add about 1 cup of ice to the blender. Blend for 20-30 seconds until ice is blended. If watery, add more ice to get desired consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy! Garnish with cherries and pineapples as desired.
Source : bit.ly/2Ofh081
Read more our recipe : Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple #sangria #cocktail #recipes #drink #healthy