Dirty Banana Recipe #drink #cocktail

Dirty Banana Recipe #drink #cocktail

Have you known about a Dirty Banana? I hadn't until I cruised with Princess Cruises and I need to concede that the name alone made me chuckle. Hard. Notwithstanding, the milkshake-like mixed drink demonstrated overpowering.

When we saw that the Dirty Banana was accessible at the tap of a catch on account of our OceanMedallion™ by means of OceanNow, you realize that we needed to arrange it. (How might we oppose when it resembled a chocolate milkshake?!)

Spoiler alert: grown-up milkshakes are currently on my top picks list. What's not to adore about a solidified beverage/dessert mix?

I've banded together with Princess Cruises to impart this formula to you and in the event that you can't as of now outline for, I'm really amped up for that.

Dirty Banana Recipe #drink #cocktail

Also try our recipe : IRISH MUDSLIDES #drink #smoothie

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups ice
  • 1/2 ounce Gosling’s dark rum
  • 1 ounce Kahlua
  • 1 ounce Patron XO Cafe Liqueur
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 2-3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
  • 1/2 large banana
  • Whipped cream for topping

Instructions :

  1. Blend until thick and creamy. Pour into 2 small glasses or 1 large glass. Top with whipped cream.
Source : bit.ly/2JuFXsV


Read more our recipe : COCONUT BUBBLE TEA #coconut #drink

Post a Comment

0 Comments