PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE #chocolate #peanut

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE #chocolate #peanut

Pretty much consistently for seven days currently we've been awakening to ice. I don't assume I very understood that England would get this cold so from the get-go in the year. My folks were visiting the previous couple of weeks and keeping in mind that we were getting a charge out of blustery, cold climate here they were missing 80 degree high temperatures in Virginia! This previous end of the week we got a break from the downpour so we took off touring and when we returned I heated up the family with a scrumptious custom made Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate!

Isn't the palace beautiful? It's called Warwick Castle and it's been changed into a family goal they have jousting matches and falconry appears and intuitive shows just as the more adult fun of visiting elaborate state rooms and finding out about history!

Following a crisp cold day visiting the château and a hour lengthy commute home I was prepared to get warm and comfortable and how preferable to heat up over getting a charge out of a hot chocolate? To make it significantly increasingly flawless, I added some heavenly nutty spread to the hot chocolate and I need to let you know this will be my go to drink this winter without a doubt! Fortunately it's anything but difficult to make!

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE #chocolate #peanut

Also try our recipe : COOKIES AND CREAM HOT CHOCOLATE #cookie #healthydrink

Ingredients :
  • 2 cups skim milk
  • 3/4 cup milk chocolate morsels
  • 3 tablespoon PB2 powdered peanut butter

Instructions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat on medium heat stirring often until chocolate is melted. Serve in two mugs, top with whipped cream and peanut butter morsels if desired.
  2. I like to use skim milk and PB2 in this recipe to keep it on the healthy side-if you prefer to use regular peanut butter substitute 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter for the PB2.
  3. I hope it’s not to chilly in your neck of the woods! Please let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments-I love hearing from you!
Source : bit.ly/2VoUZSI

Read more our recipe :  A Halloween Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Post a Comment

0 Comments