CHEESY VEGGIE QUINOA BITES #veggie #vegatarian

CHEESY VEGGIE QUINOA BITES #veggie #vegatarian

Mushy veggie quinoa chomps make heavenly, sound after school bites or basic gluten free hors d'oeuvres.

Simple to make and the formula can be redone to whatever you have available in the ice chest! It's elusive quinoa formulas for children, at any rate my children, however these quinoa chomps are the ideal sound bite or side dish formula with a lot of vegetables, entire grains, and protein. My children couldn't keep their fingers off of this simple biscuit tin formula.

Gooey Veggie Quinoa Bites were conceived from two hungry young men and me gazing into the refrigerator at holders of scraps. Presently, my young men aren't aficionados of simply gobbling quinoa straight up. I must be a quinoa ninja, so for this situation, I ran with two surefire wagers – including cheddar and making it into finger sustenance.

Obviously, I additionally needed to include the remaining vegetables I had in the ice chest as well. What's more, it was an absolute achievement! I needed to prevent them from finishing the entire group to make sure I could get some photographs. Hell, I needed to stop myself as well!

CHEESY VEGGIE QUINOA BITES #veggie #vegatarian

Also try our recipe : CHICKEN AVOCADO BURGERS #recipe #vegan

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup cooked quinoa , cooled
  • 4 ounces cheddar cheese , shredded (about 1 cup)
  • 1 cup vegetables , chopped and cooked {steamed, roasted, etc}
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 egg

Instructions :

  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
  2. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
  3. Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and press down to pack it in firmly.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
  5. If you do not finish them, store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Source : bit.ly/2VlxYDW


Post a Comment

0 Comments