Healthy Carrot Taco Shells #recipe #healthy

Healthy Carrot Taco Shells #recipe #healthy

Truly, I need to concede that I could never had the plan to make solid taco shells formula utilizing carrots! Since diabetes thumped to my entryway after my pregnancy, I continue making astounding solid hors d'oeuvres formulas.

I have dependably been an enormous bread sweetheart. I purchased huge amounts of instant taco shells, tortillas and all poo finger sustenance from the store. In any case, well, that was BEFORE and expresses gratitude toward GOD I am currently on the spotless eating way and feel very solid.

Indeed, I never abandon my LOVE of finger nourishment : pizza, tacos and burgers are still on my menu every week BUT I am presently making solid finger sustenance that is in reality useful for my body. SO in the event that you resemble me – a finger sustenance sweetheart – yet you have to cut on carbs and lift your veggie admission don't go further this carrot taco shell is for you!

SO now you likely need to ask me, are those solid taco shells formula convolute ? Hellfire NO! Should I advise you that I have an energized 3 years of age young lady on my feet throughout the day – yes she don't go for a snooze any longer – so I don't possess energy for long or complex solid formulas.

Healthy Carrot Taco Shells #recipe #healthy

Also try our recipe : Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa #diet #healthy

Ingredients :

  • 1 1/2 cup grated carrot , packed (about 200 g) + 1/2 cup tap water to cook
  • 1/2 cup grated cheese I used cheddar (75g)
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tablespoon Gluten Free Oat Flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt if desired, optional
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper if desired, optional

Instructions :

  1. Wash, peel and grate carrots.
  2. Place them into a bowl cover with 1/2 cup tap water. Microwave 5 minutes. 
  3. Drain and place the cooked grated carrots into a clean absorbent paper or towel.
  4. Firmly squeeze out the extra water until the grated carrot are don't contain any water. You can also pat dry the cooked grated carrots between two sheets f absorbent paper to prevent too much moisture. This is a very important step. If the carrots are too moist the tacos will not hold well together.
  5. Place into a bowl and add the grated cheese, eggs, oat flour, salt and pepper. Combine until it forms a sort of batter.
  6. Prepare a baking tray covered with baking paper. Set aside.
  7. Place small portion of the carrot mixture onto the prepared tray. I used a 5 cm mechanical Ice cream scoop maker to measure equal quantity and I split the whole batter into 4 portions.
  8. Press with your finger to compact the carrot onto the tray as a flat circle.
  9. Bake at 390 F (200 C) for 15 minutes or until crispy on the sides.
  10. Gently remove the carrot tacos from the baking paper by lifting them from the side, using your finger or a tongue.
  11. Eat warm filled with filling of your choice.
  12. If you want to create a taco like shape. Cool down the shells on a bottle . I used small (17 oz) 500 ml bottle of water but any small bottle like beer bottles will work. The carrot taco will harden slightly when cooling down.
Source : bit.ly/2Pz5elQ


Post a Comment

0 Comments