Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites #dinner #buffalo

Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites #dinner #buffalo

Quite a while back, I quit eating meat because of stomach related problems, which is one reason I begun this blog… to make and share sound, delightful sans meat formulas! After some time, I found numerous incredible options out there: dark beans, chickpeas, lentils, marinated tofu, and significantly… cauliflower! Sooner or later, it turned into a fun test to devise imaginative formulas with special fixings.

I need to concede, there are a couple of things I miss, one of them being wild ox wings. I don't think it was the chicken that I missed… all the more so the wild ox sauce, since I cherish hot nourishment.

I made wild ox cauliflower out of the blue this week, and it was total paradise!

I utilized Earth Balance without dairy spread (it was the main margarine I had at the time), and it worked impeccably fine. In case you're on a vegetarian diet, any veggie lover spread will do. Furthermore, you can match it with a side of vegetarian bleu cheddar or farm dressing. (If not, customary margarine and dressing works as well.

Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites #dinner #buffalo

Also try our recipe : Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole #dinner #lunch

Ingredients :

  • 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
  • ½ cup whole wheat or gluten-free flour
  • ½ cup hot sauce
  • 1 tbsp butter or Earth Balance dairy-free butter, melted
  • ½ cup water
  • Sea salt and garlic powder, to taste

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
  2. Chop cauliflower head into 2-3 inch chunks.
  3. Mix flour, sea salt, garlic powder and water together in a large bowl.
  4. Toss cauliflower chunks in the flour mix, making sure all chunks are coated.
  5. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
  6. In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then stir together with hot sauce.
  7. Remove cauliflower from oven and coat all pieces in hot sauce.
  8. Place cauliflower back in the oven and roast for an additional 20-25 minutes.
  9. Serve with a side of your favorite bleu cheese or ranch dressing.
Source : bit.ly/2UwlCV7


Post a Comment

0 Comments