WHOLE30 CHICKEN TENDERS

WHOLE30 CHICKEN TENDERS

The Whole30 formula testing has started!! Beginning a Whole30 in January implies the arranging must begin now! All that I have perused says that preparing is the most imperative thing to be effective.

I likewise need to begin gradually eating whole30 endorsed stuff in the middle of the majority of the sugary stuff I can't keep my hands off the present moment. My sister simply hosted an astonishing birthday get-together a weekend ago and we had loads of yummy treats and wine!

It's events like that where I want to have a ball and not feel regretful about having a brownie. Those desserts simply influence me to eat far and away superior the following day and become what balance is about. For these delectable tenders I looked to my wash room. I had almond dinner and coconut flour close by and saw breading composed on top of it! I am figuring this would likewise be an extraordinary breading on a without gluten chicken Parmesan. There are vast alternatives truly!

Cooking these in a container with a little olive oil is the most ideal approach to keep them somewhat firm!

WHOLE30 CHICKEN TENDERS

Also try our recipe : GIANT INSTANT POT PANCAKE

Ingredients :

  • 2 lbs. chicken tenders
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup almond meal
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1/2 –1 teaspoon salt (depending on how salty you like things)
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • olive oil
  • salt & pepper

Instructions :

  1. In a shallow bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper & smoked paprika. Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken tenders. In a small bowl scramble up 1 egg. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg, then roll them around in the breading mixture. Press the mixture all over the chicken and then shake off the excess. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. Once oil is hot, add a few tenders and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Continue with the rest of the tenders and serve with some paleo ketchup!
Source : bit.ly/2X7P19L


Post a Comment

0 Comments