Prepare to eat the best-ever cauliflower! This blast cauliflower is battered, heated and afterward gets finished off with a sweet and hot stew sauce!
Truly, who realized cauliflower could be such a chameleon. That is to say, when it's prepared and hurled up in the sweet and hot stew sauce it's difficult to accept that it's considerably cauliflower covered up under there!
I adore cauliflower in vegan cooking for its flexibility. You can transform it into soup, rice and now even scrumptiously player covered chomps! Cauliflower has an extraordinary thick and substantial surface, so it's truly satisfying the extent that veggies go. It likewise contains huge amounts of nutrients, fiber and cell reinforcements. So essentially you ought to make this formula on the reg. (I realize I've been… )
This blast cauliflower can be served up as a primary dish over rice, or served up for as an Asian style tidbit. You could even serve these as a veggie choice at a vacation party. Simply leave a few toothpicks by the bowl and let your visitors pick away!
Also try our recipe : SUN DRIED TOMATO AND MUSHROOM PASTA IN A GARLIC AND BASIL SAUCE #vegan #mushroom #vegetarian #cauliflower #basil
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (can sub regular flour, spelt flour…etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together.
- Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2IttN29
Read more our recipe : BREAKFAST QUESADILLAS #vegan #paleo #vegetarian #breakfast #healthyfood