Raw Nutella Milk #milk #chocolate #drink #healthy #fresh

Raw Nutella Milk #milk #chocolate #drink #healthy #fresh

I've seen an unmistakable absence of nutella-ness in my life, recently so I was roused to make my own formula with hazelnuts and chocolate, after Froothie sent me their most recent incredible blender – the Optimum G.21.

When I opened the guidance manual and saw there was a "nut milk" setting AND a nut milk sack – I knew precisely what I was going to attempt first. Nutella milk! Look down for the full formula.

I am so past eager to claim the Optimum G2.1. I had heard such a significant number of extraordinary things about it however need to state it is far better than I sought after. It's incredible, simple to utilize, simple to clean and can be utilized for such huge numbers of things!

Smoothies and soups as well as sauces, nut milks, batter, frozen yogurt and the sky is the limit from there. It likewise has a "granulate" work for nuts, espresso beans and sustenance prep. The conceivable outcomes are inestimable…

Raw Nutella Milk #milk #chocolate #drink #healthy #fresh

Also try our recipe : WENDY’S COPYCAT PALEO FROSTY #drink #chocolate #paleo #ice #smoothie

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup raw hazelnuts, preferably organic soaked overnight or at least 6 hours in 3 cups water
  • Another 3 cups filtered water
  • 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 5 medjool dates, pitted

Instructions :

  1. Drain the hazelnuts and rinse them well.
  2. Add to a high-powered blender, along with the filtered water, raw cacao powder, vanilla and dates.
  3. Blend until smooth.
  4. Prepare a large bowl or jug and place a nut milk bag or muslin / cheesecloth on top. Pour the milk through and squeeze out as much of the liquid as you can until you just have pulp left in the bag / cloth.*
  5. Pour into glasses or bottles and enjoy! The milk can be kept in a bottle or container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Source : bit.ly/2JOSFAa


Post a Comment

0 Comments