Two fixing sweet potato paleo tortillas. A simple gluten free and paleo tortilla formula. These tortillas are malleable, delectable, and simple to make!
In this way, you can utilize a tortilla press for this formula, however we want to do it by hand.
Taking off mixture by hand and molding beautiful tortillas is kinda restorative, trust me.
Each time I take off tortillas, it takes me back to when I was in Belize, where I spent the evenings taking off tortillas next to each other with the neighbor family, who arranged dinners for hungry children consistently after school.
More often than not, it would be the youngsters' just feast in the day and it was such a delight to work one next to the other making tortillas for their cheerful little faces.
Also try our recipe : Spinach Artichoke Twice Baked Potatoes #Paleo #Whole30 #Vegan #diet #healthy
- 2 cups sweet potato mashed
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- Make mashed sweet potato (cut sweet potato into cubes, steam in a saucepan with 1" water until soft, then drain and use). Stir mashed sweet potato together with cassava flour in a bowl until smooth.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces, dust a clean surface with cassava flour, and press/roll out into 1/4" thick tortillas.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, drizzle lightly with olive oil, and cook on each side until golden brown.
Source : bit.ly/30krVym
Read more our recipe : ZUPAS WISCONSIN CAULIFLOWER SOUP #healthydiet #whole30 #cauliflower #soup #easy