Watermelon Agua Fresca #aqua #drink #water #smoothie #watermelon

Watermelon Agua Fresca #aqua #drink #water #smoothie #watermelon

Watermelon Agua Fresca is an invigorating sipper for summer's most blazing days. Only 4 fixings with no additional sugar!

It feels like summer has formally landed around here, as prove by the way that I can never again wear pants outside while playing ball for Lincoln (truth is stranger than fiction, for Lincoln, as he's fixated on b-balls and circles including watching me shoot b-balls into loops,) without perspiring my life away.

Likewise confirm by the way that I'm effectively tossing deck parties! Indeed! I've generally been an anxious performer yet arranging my Dad's unexpected gathering a month ago sort of lit a flame inside my spirit and we've effectively booked three social affairs throughout the following two months to barbecue and chill on the back deck.

First up is a gathering of young ladies from MOPS! I've referenced a couple of times in the course of the most recent year that I joined a Mom's gathering called MOPS (moms of pre-schoolers) and it was probably the best choice I've made post-child.

Watermelon Agua Fresca #aqua #drink #water #smoothie #watermelon

Also try our recipe : EASY CRANBERRY MARGARITA #drink #margaritas #easy #healthy #cranberry

Ingredients :

  • 6 cups chopped watermelon
  • juice of 1-1/2 limes (plus wedges for garnish)
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 4 sprigs fresh mint (spearmint not peppermint)

Directions :

  1. Add watermelon, lime juice, and water to a blender then blend until very smooth. Strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher then add mint sprigs and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add ice to the pitcher then serve with fresh lime wedges for garnish.
Source : bit.ly/2Moq1c2


Post a Comment

0 Comments