… let me simply state that THIS madness would completely fit into that class.
Complete and express breakfast tumult. All heaped onto one small, yet stacked to-the-maximum bit of toast.Seriously, guuuuys. BREAKFASTIN'. It's simply going down today.
In new and marginally insane ways that may even be a smidgen on the about strange side of breakfast. That is all.
Also try our recipe : Parmesan Roasted Carrot Fries #carrot #parmesan #vegetarian #breakfast #easy
- 2 medium ripe avocados pitted and diced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bread toasted
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1 sweet pepper thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place diced avocado in a medium bowl, Mash thoroughly with lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Divide smashed avocado between toast slices. Top toast with tomato and pepper slices. Set aside for a moment.
- Make the fried eggs: Working in batches, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmery. Crack 2 eggs into pan and sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper. Allow eggs to cook, without flipping until whites of eggs are set. Carefully remove from pan with a spatula and transfer to a plate. Repeat step 2 with remaining 2 eggs.
- Carefully arrange fried eggs on top of each toast. Sprinkle minced parsley over top and enjoy toast immediately!
Source : bit.ly/2LnB2ec
Read more our recipe : Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry #potato #coconut #vegan #chickpea #healthy