BODY BOOSTER LEMON POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE

BODY BOOSTER LEMON POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE

This veggie lover pomegranate smoothie will recover your goods on track! It's pressed with cell reinforcements and supplements from a whole lemon and pomegranate arils that will give your insusceptible framework a sound kickstart. Veggie lover.

How is today January second? Where did December go? How is Christmas over as of now? I'm in a noteworthy droop, and I can't haul myself out! The week among Christmas and New Years are a haze. I couldn't recall what day it was or what I should do. For a couple of days, I stayed outdoors on the sofa beside the Christmas tree viewing sappy Christmas motion pictures on the Hallmark channel, and eating all the sweet I got in my stocking. Did that transpire as well? Reveal to me I'm not the only one!

I revealed to myself that I would pay back it on January 1st– however that clearly didn't occur. Along these lines, here I am today endeavoring to get back on the crush.

I've been entirely awful throughout the previous two weeks, my eating routine comprised of heaps of sugar! Not a green nourishment in sight. That is most likely for what reason I'm feeling like such a slug now. Is it accurate to say that you were as terrible as me? No judgment! I believe it's absolutely worthy to go wild a couple of times each year, insofar as you're truly great the remainder of the time.

BODY BOOSTER LEMON POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE

Also try our recipe : ORANGE JULIUS WITH BANANA #orange #juice

Ingredients :
  • 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 1 whole frozen lemon (peel included)
  • 1 whole frozen kiwi (skin removed)
  • 1 Tbsp chia seeds
  • 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
  • 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
  • 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk

Instructions :
  1. Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. 
Source : bit.ly/2HyOZDY

Post a Comment

0 Comments