Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #coffee #ice

Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #coffee #ice

It is September and the leaves on the two maple trees in my front yard are beginning to turn red. I'm enamored!

Fall mornings in our bustling family's life is… well… flighty! Most days they comprise of me getting the young men off to class, beginning a heap of dishes and clothing, and taking child Reuben out to run a few errands. On the ends of the week, I'll be out promptly in the first part of the day looking at some yard deals before heading home and getting the children to whisk them off to whatever movement is arranged that end of the week. This year we have birthday parties, a digger down, home improvement stores' children manufacture club, plantations and pumpkin patches to visit.

I am miserable to state, however, that a great deal of mornings I'm doing as such much going around that I don't time to experience a drive through for my desired morning frosted espresso. I realize I know, for disgrace!!

Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #coffee #ice

Also try our recipe : Strawberry Orange Refrigerator Iced Tea #orange #Drink

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon maple extract
  • whipped cream

Instructions:
  1. Pour prepared iced coffee into glass or travel cup.
  2. Stir in cinnamon and maple extract.
  3. Fill the rest of the way with ice.
  4. Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
Source : bit.ly/2O7f9hS

Post a Comment

0 Comments