Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Apple Pie is made with a snickerdoodle treat covering. A layer of cream cheddar graces the middle alongside a slashed crusty fruit-filled treat filling. The piece finishing is made with… yes Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough!
This pie is so amazingly great, I couldn't keep my hands off it! The cinnamon in the treat batter is the ideal backup to the apples, it's not over driving, it fits great.
The little fresh you get from the hull and the piece topping is a decent complexity to the cream cheddar layer and delicate crusty fruit-filled treat filling. What a simple, delectable approach to make Apple Pie! In the event that you can keep your hands off of it, you're a superior individual than I am, Enjoy!
Also try our recipe : Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles with Blueberry Sauce #vegan #bluberry
- one-1lb 1.5 oz pouch Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 eight ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 11/4 cups apple pie filling, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- Place the pouch of cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the 1/2 cup butter, work with a pastry blender until you have crumbs. Press about 2 cups of the crumbs into to the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon melted butter to the remaining crumbs, toss to combine.
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth, add the sugar and flour. Mix until well incorporated. Add vanilla and egg, beat until the batter is smooth.
- Place the apple pie filling into a small bowl, add the 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon, stir to combine.
- Spread the creamed cheese mixture into the bottom of the cookie crust. Spoon the chopped up canned apples over the cream cheese layer. Try to get more of the apple and less of the thickened filling onto the top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the apples evenly. Bake about 35 minutes or until top is golden brown. Let cool completely, refrigerate the pie at least 3 hours before serving.
Source : bit.ly/2O2rBiH
Read more our recipe : LOADED VEGAN BLUEBERRY MUFFINS #vegan #cake