EASY PANCAKE BITES

EASY PANCAKE BITES

What an extraordinary get and go breakfast thought! This Easy Pancake Bites formula is only that simple! Can be made for anybody's taste in addition to can be made without gluten!

School year kickoff time is coming in any case. In all actuality, I need to encourage my children all year… .insane, right?! I swear they eat enough for a little armed force, yet I need to advise myself that they are as yet developing. The consuming inquiry at my home each morning is, "The thing that do we have for breakfast?" They have their fingers crossed for flapjacks!

I would love to state that I am an astonishing mother who makes eggs, bacon, hash tans, and so on. Nonetheless, I am keeping it genuine. That doesn't occur except if we are eating for supper.

I am fortunate to make myself some espresso and tangle a banana or granola bar. My children generally have oat, granola bars, biscuits, bagels, natural product, and so forth. These hotcake chomps have advanced into our turn. They are straightforward. I can alter them for each child. In addition, they have less sugar than biscuits.

EASY PANCAKE BITES

Also try our recipe : Pecan Pie Truffles

Ingredients :

  • 5 cups flour
  • 1/4 cup baking powder
  • 2 TBSP Sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup butter or margarine

Instructions :

  1. Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
  2. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 weeks in the fridge or in the freezer for longer storage.To Make Biscuits
  3. Mix together 1/3 cup of milk for every 1 cup of mix. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 450 F for 10-12 mins. Feel free to add herbs or cheese to the biscuits. (each 1 cup mix will yield about 6 biscuits)To Make Pancakes
Source : bit.ly/2TZAf7Q


Read more our recipe : HOMEMADE CHURROS

Post a Comment

0 Comments