Quick & Easy Bagel Pizzas

Quick & Easy Bagel Pizzas

All week I had my promise in the back of my psyche so I endeavored to downplay the sustenance shopping and continued scrounging around in the cooler to discover things to go through in our suppers.

I figured out how to utilize a bunch of solidified home-made bean stew con carne, a bundle of solidified wieners (in this stunning pasta formula, which likewise enabled me to go through a few other store-organizer fixings), a sack of solidified prawns (which I added to a brisk pan fried food) and some solidified spinach in this one-pot fiery rice formula, yet that didn't generally make a big deal about a gouge in my cooler reserve.

I at that point chose that the circumstance required an arrangement, so here is the means by which I did it! Most importantly, I uncovered two or three cool sacks to hold the solidified sustenance while I cleaned and defrosted the cooler.

I at that point hauled out a journal and dealt with the nourishment, composing a rundown of everything there as I went.

Quick & Easy Bagel Pizzas

Also try our recipe : SKILLET CHICKEN IN ONION CREAM SAUCE

Ingredients :

Meat/Fish:

  • 1 pack sausages
  • 500g beef mince
  • 400g lamb mince
  • 400g stewing steak
  • 1 rump steak
  • 460g chicken breast
  • 260g cod fillet

Vegetables/Fruit:

  • 1/2 bag mixed veg
  • 1 bag peas
  • 3/4 bag spinach
  • 2 bags mixed fruit
  • 1/4 bag mixed berries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 bag blackberries
  • 1 bags blocks of fruit puree (left over from making ice lollies)

Bread Products:

  • 4 bagels
  • 2 English muffins
  • 1 wrap
  • 2 hot cross buns (left over from Easter, whoops!)
  • 1 bag bread crusts

Leftovers/Homemade Meals:

  • 1 tub vegetable chilli
  • 1 tub vegetable curry
  • small pot tomato sauce
  • bag of lamb kebab meat
  • small bag of meatballs
  • 3 baby-sized portions of chilli con carne

Other odds and ends:

  • 2 pints milk
  • 2 boxes frubes (yoghurt tubes)
  • 2 yorkshire puddings

Instructions :

  1. Tortilla Lasagne – to use up the beef mince and bread crusts (which I’ll whizz up to make the bread crumb topping)
  2. Lamb Kebabs with pitta breads and salad – to use up the lamb kebab mixture (originally made from this recipe)
  3. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – to use up the stewing steak
  4. Jacket Potatoes with leftover Vegetable Chilli & Salad
  5. Jacket Potatoes with leftover Vegetable Curry (neither the curry and chilli are large portions, but enough for a jacket potato topper for all of us)
  6. Lamb, Spinach & Potato Curry – to use up the lamb mince
  7. Chicken Pilaf – to use up the chicken, some of the frozen veg and some of the frozen spinach
  8. Brocolli, Pea and Mint Soup with crusty bread – to use up some of the frozen peas
  9. Balsamic Roasted Sausages with Veg – to use up the sausages
Source : bit.ly/2FxdvCg


Post a Comment

0 Comments