SKILLET CHICKEN IN ONION CREAM SAUCE

SKILLET CHICKEN IN ONION CREAM SAUCE

Chicken bosoms plunged in balsamic vinegar, onion sauce with a trace of garlic and crisp parsley made my skillet, my family and me glad.

I need to state that I have craved my self after each one of those Valentines desserts and chocolate for some salty and delectable suppers. However, my appetite must be controlled… That's the explanation behind picking chicken bosoms, so as to make this supper light.

You are superbly mindful of that most basic untruth everyone utilizes, I am on an eating regimen from tommorow… Well, I have moved that to today. Starting now and into the foreseeable future I am focusing on what I eat. Alright, it's not about me here. I need to cook for us all, thus, I will swing to more beneficial and progressively light sustenance.

For whatever length of time that I consider chicken, I can't quit pondering Pesto Hasselback Chicken. It affected me so hard with that serious Pesto taste joined with Mozzarella.

SKILLET CHICKEN IN ONION CREAM SAUCE

Also try our recipe : CREAMY TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH & TOMATOES
INGREDIENTS

  • Chicken breasts cut in slices
  • 1 tablespoon Olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 small finely chopped onion
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Season the slices of chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Put olive oil in skillet and slowly lay the meat slices in. Cook on medium heat until the breasts get red color.  Set aside, on the plate. Add butter in the same skillet and cook the onion (cut in small pieces). Stir it occasionally and let the onions cook on the lowered heat for 15 minutes. Add thyme, red pepper flakes, balsamic vinegar, grab a whisk and pour the chicken broth while whisking. Put the heat on high and cook until it thickens a bit. Add the cream and let it simmer for a few moments. Put the breasts back into the skillet and spoon the sauce on the top. Serve immediately with fresh parsley.
Source : bit.ly/2FCt3WA


Read more our recipe : EASY ORZO WITH SHRIMP AND FETA

Post a Comment

0 Comments