Boozy Lemonade Slushies

Boozy Lemonade Slushies

It's an earth shattering event on this blog today. I made you folks these boozy lemonade slushies, a beverage that is neither pink nor sparkly. (See likewise: Pomegranate Rose Spritzers, Cranberry Champagne Cocktails, and Raspberry Champagne Cocktails. I have a major problem.)Weird right? What's more, indeed, I'm feeling alright.

Considerably more peculiar? This beverage is likely my most loved beverage that I have ever created. It's one of those beverages that doesn't feel like you are really drinking liquor. No consuming, no delayed flavor impression. Just so much lemon season and slushie fun.

At the point when the climate gets warm, I desire lemon and lemonade. We had a short taste of magnificent summer climate a week ago. Amid one of the two 80 degree days we had, I went on a long, ruthless run. 8 miles. To state it was harsh is the supreme modest representation of the truth of the year. I overlooked how I parched I get when I keep running in the warmth and didn't bring water along. Before the finish of the run my mouth was dry to the point that my tongue felt swollen.

Everything I could consider was driving through Chic Fil An in transit home from the recreation center to get a monster diet lemonade or two. I guaranteed myself that on the off chance that I didn't kick the bucket of thirst on the last mile back I would do it and drink that magnificent lemonade. Which I did. What's more, I drank both before I made it back home.

Boozy Lemonade Slushies

Also try our recipe : RASPBERRY LIMONCELLO PROSECCO

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 cups of lemonade (2 ice cube trays)
  • 2 ounces of lemon vodka
  • 1 cup of limoncello
  • To garnish
  • sugar
  • lemon wedges

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Fill two ice cube trays with lemonade. Freeze until solid. Once frozen, put the ice into a blender with 2 ounce of lemon vodka and 1 cup of limoncello. Blend until smooth.
  2. Rub a lemon wedge along the rim of the serving glasses and dip the lemony glass rim into sugar to rim with sugar. Fill glass with slushy. Garnish with lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2GhnZHd


Read more our recipe : BLACKBERRY WHISKEY LEMONADE

Post a Comment

0 Comments