Cranberry Mojito Punch #drink #ice

Cranberry Mojito Punch #drink #ice

Cranberries are one of my preferred things about the occasions and this Cranberry Mojito Punch could conceivably be my most loved 😉

It's the season when it's superbly adequate to add them to EVERYTHING! A year ago I completed an entire cranberry week, yet I'm attempting to monitor myself this time around 😉

Despite the fact that I have tanked two of these cranberry mojitos today, yet it's Friday night and it's been a loooong week, alright? What's more, to be perfectly honest, I merit it! Can't release them to squander either!

In fact, today around evening time ought to be our yearly Christmas Party, however I chose not to toss it this year. I know, how exhausting am I? In any case, it's been an insane year with a great deal of changes.

Cranberry Mojito Punch #drink #ice

Also try our recipe : CHERRY LIME MOJITO #drink #cocktail

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup loose fresh mint plus some for garnish
  • 2 limes sliced and divided
  • 1 cup cranberries plus some for garnish
  • 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1 cup light rum
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice concentrate thawed
  • 12 ounces lime seltzer
  • crushed ice

Instructions :

  1. Add sugar and mint to a pitcher and muddle.
  2. Add the slices of one lime along with 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries to the pitcher.
  3. Pour in fresh squeezed lime juice and rum, stir to dissolve sugar.
  4. Pour in cranberry juice concentrate and stir.
  5. Top off with seltzer or sparkling water.
  6. Fill glasses with crushed ice, pour punch over ice and garnish with cranberries, mint, and a fun straw.
Source : bit.ly/2vjT7jd


Post a Comment

0 Comments