MANGO ICED TEA

MANGO ICED TEA

There's no preferable lunch over a superfood plate of mixed greens – I'm sharing my most loved assortments alongside a very basic formula for mango frosted tea.

This post is supported by elevAte plates of mixed greens. Much obliged to you for supporting the brands that make Dinner at the Zoo conceivable!

In the same way as other individuals, for me the beginning of the new year implies a re-devotion to practicing good eating habits. I don't have a ton of inconvenience settling on smart dieting decisions for breakfast and I for the most part cook a very much adjusted nutritious supper consistently. In any case, noon is precarious for me – my little girls are in evening preschool which implies that our surge hour is around noon.

When I get the children bolstered and off to class, it's the ideal opportunity for me to pack as much work time as I can into a 2 hour term before I go lift them up. Periodically that implies I snatch whatever is speedy and advantageous for lunch, paying little respect to the wellbeing element (or scarcity in that department). The majority of that has changed since I've found elevAte plates of mixed greens. These plates of mixed greens are a definitive fast and simple lunch, they're stuffed brimming with nutritious fixings and they come in 8 season assortments.

MANGO ICED TEA

Also try our recipe : Peach Wine Slushies

INGREDIENTS

  • 6 cups of water
  • 6 black tea bags (I used English breakfast tea)
  • 2 cups of mango nectar or juice
  • honey to taste (optional)
  • 1 1/2 cups of fresh mango slices
  • 2 cups of raspberries
  • mint sprigs for garnish (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Bring the water to a boil; add the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired level of strength.
  2. Stir in the mango nectar. Add honey to taste if desired.
  3. Pour the tea into a pitcher. Add the mango slices, reserving a few for garnish if desired.
  4. Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
  5. Stir in the raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses with ice and garnish with reserved mango slices and mint sprigs if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2XnckfI


Read more our recipe : Easy Homemade Strawberry Lemonade

Post a Comment

0 Comments