SIMPLE BASIL PESTO

SIMPLE BASIL PESTO

This simple veggie lover pesto is pressed brimming with new basil and heavenly flavor. It's greatly improved than locally acquired pesto, and you can make it in minutes!

As the climate heats up, and things start to sprout outside, I begin to consider planting a few herbs. The main herb that dependably flies into my psyche is BASIL.

I adore basil. I adore it lasting through the year, however amid the spring and summer months I could eat it consistently, in any dish, in any structure.

One of my most loved activities when I have a bounty of basil in my greenhouse (or when I see a lot on basil at the store) is to make pesto.

SIMPLE BASIL PESTO

Also try our recipe : CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 cups basil moderately packed
  • juice of one small-medium lemon
  • 1/3 c pine nuts
  • 2 large garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped
  • 3/4 tsp kosher salt
  • 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse until evenly chopped. Slowly add in the olive oil through the top of the processor. Pulse until evenly combined, but not completely smooth.
Source : bit.ly/2Ge7wDY


Read more our recipe : GARLIC PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE

Post a Comment

0 Comments