SKINNY TEQUILA SQUEEZE #healthydrink #ice

SKINNY TEQUILA SQUEEZE #healthydrink #ice

It has been excessively since a long time ago I imparted a mixed drink to all of you!! My maxim around here is about equalization. Furthermore, a major piece of that balance is eating enough greens to devour tequila and wine and appreciate each second of it!

I am hitting the open street today with my mother, sisters and little bity nephew for a few days of wine sampling our way up California to visit family! That is a get-away in the event that i've at any point known about one and I can hardly wait to let free with my best ladies.

This could clarify my 90s music in my last post. Obviously no excursion is finished without a magnificent playlist! I agreed 87 of the best melodies I could consider for a young ladies trip.

Obviously we have the most recent hits, blended with 90s and mid 2000s jams, a couple of nation works of art and the most critical… CELINE AND WHITNEY! We can't get together and not belt it out with those women. In any case back to tequila. I stirred up some coconut water, pineapple squeeze and lime juice with the Mexican soul and voila! An overly invigorating beverage to prepare you for spring!

SKINNY TEQUILA SQUEEZE #healthydrink #ice

Also try our recipe : RASPBERRY LEMONADE MARGARITAS #drink #margaritas

Ingredients :

  • 1 part tequila
  • 2 parts pineapple juice
  • 1 part coconut water
  • juice of 1/4 of a lime
  • club soda

Instructions :

  1. Combine tequila, pineapple juice, coconut water and lime juice in a glass with ice. Top with club soda!
Source : bit.ly/2UNV9XY


Post a Comment

0 Comments