BEST MARINADE IN EXISTENCE #dinner #healthy

BEST MARINADE IN EXISTENCE #dinner #healthy

This is completely the best Marinade in Existence. No locally acquired ( or any of my current hand crafted marinades ) come even near this marinade.

I disregarded posting this despite the fact that I guaranteed I'll do as such numerous weeks back.

All things considered, here we are and I trust you will add this to your natively constructed accumulation also – so justified, despite all the trouble !

In any case, this is the manner in which I like my steak done – medium, however very much done on the edges (attempt disclose that to your server in a restaurant..).

I never try to make enormous clusters, as this Marinade takes just minutes to make, and it contains all standard, regular wash room fixings.

Thusly I can likewise make a solitary cluster, twofold or considerably more, contingent upon how much meat we need to cook on a particular day.

BEST MARINADE IN EXISTENCE #dinner #healthy

Also try our recipe : CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC FRIES #parmesan #healthydinner

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
  • 1/2 cup Olive Oil, extra-virgin
  • 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1 1/2 TB Garlic Powder
  • 3 TB Dried Basil
  • 1 1/2 TB Dried Parsley Flakes
  • 1 t White Pepper
  • 1/8 t Cayenne Pepper
  • 1 t Fresh Garlic, crushed

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix all ingredients
  2. Pour over meat – refrigerate up to 8 hours turning the marinate container over regularly (I marinate mine for 4 hours)
  3. Cook meat as desired
Source : bit.ly/30L36wu


Read more our recipe : CRISPY SESAME CHICKEN #dinner #food

Post a Comment

0 Comments