Mango Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing #healthy #recipe

Mango Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing #healthy #recipe

In this way, stop and think for a minute. I didn't make mocholate, nor mizza. I made a malad. I mean a plate of mixed greens!

I know. It's been a hot moment since we last talked about a plate of mixed greens, however sincerely? I need to swim… NO. I need to LIVE in summer servings of mixed greens!

In any case, I do wish I was lettuce… and on the off chance that I was, I would be something like watercress – the name alone just sounds great to me. Furthermore, it's peppery, which is the best word to portray ME! Hot as a pepper! Joking!!

In my ideal world, we would swim in cakes, yet gurrrrrrl, Summer has arrived. We have to mitigate it, a bit…

Said the young lady who JUST had Bacon-Wrapped Tex-Mex Hot Dogs for lunch… Don't pass judgment. Them things are goooooood!

Mango Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing #healthy #recipe

Also try our recipe : Fresh Fruit Popsicles #salad #healthy

Ingredients :

  • For the Salad
  • 2 cups fresh baby spinach
  • 1 mango , peeled and sliced
  • 1/4- cup cashew halves

For the Dressing

  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 limes , juiced
  • 2 tablespoons honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
  • salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste

Instructions :

  1. In a salad bowl, combine spinach, mango slices and cashews; set aside.
  2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper; whisk until thoroughly combined.
  3. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss it all together.
  4. Serve.
Source : bit.ly/2GXE1GJ


Read more our recipe : SAUSAGE ORZO SOUP #healthy #paleo

Post a Comment

0 Comments