To begin, strip and cut the majority of your apples. Attempt to make your cuts uniformly estimated with the goal that they will all cook at a similar speed (utilizing an apple slicer like this one makes this overly simple). Spot the apple cuts in a heating dish that is no greater than 10″ (round or square, doesn't make a difference).
Combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Sprinkle this blend over the highest point of your slice apples and hurl to join.
Also try our recipe : Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #cookies #cakes
- 6 large apples (or 12 small apples)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in a baking dish.
- Mix together ½ cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the sliced apples and toss to combine.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly. Top the sliced apples evenly with the crumbly oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Source : bit.ly/30CFgD4
Read more our recipe : APPLE CRISP COOKIE CUPS #dessert #apple