Strawberry Bellinis #healthydrink #cocktail

Strawberry Bellinis #healthydrink #cocktail

These Strawberry Bellinis are such impeccable champagne mixed drink for gatherings or early lunch!

I'm so eager to impart an extraordinary mixed drink to you folks today!! You all. Hold the telephones since this is in all respects likely my last post of 2016!

I'm not going to ensure that supposing that I have a couple of additional minutes to squeak something out for you, you realize I'm going to. Furthermore, you realize that I cherish me a decent wrap up post, so I may give you my top picks and your top picks of 2016 in posts one week from now . . . do you adore how I'm as of now retreating? Lol!

I'm so eager to impart an uncommon mixed drink to you all today!! You all. Hold the telephones since this is in all respects likely my last post of 2016! I'm not going to ensure that in such a case that I have a couple of additional minutes to squeak something out for you, you realize I'm going to. What's more, you realize that I adore me a decent wrap up post, so I may give you my top picks and your top choices of 2016 in posts one week from now . . . do you cherish how I'm as of now retreating? Lol!

Strawberry Bellinis #healthydrink #cocktail

Also try our recipe : Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte #vanilla #drink

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups frozen strawberries
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 TBSPs granulated sugar
  • chilled champagne I used a sparkling moscato
  • fresh strawberries to garnish optional

Instructions :

  1. Combine the strawberries, water, and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil. To make a clearer syrup, remove the strawberries, and allow the syrup to cool completely.
  2. Otherwise, break up the strawberries with a fork and allow the syrup to boil for about three minutes over low heat, stirring often. Transfer to a blender, blend, and strain through a mesh strainer. For a cleaner syrup, strain through a cheese cloth.
  3. Allow the syrup to cool completely. To do this faster, transfer to a mason jar, fill a large bowl with ice, and put the mason jar in the bowl with top open, rim above the ice.
  4. Pour a small amount of strawberry syrup (once cooled) in the bottom of a champagne flute and fill with champagne.


Post a Comment

0 Comments