STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MIMOSA #strawberry #drink

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MIMOSA #strawberry #drink

Strawberry Shortcake Mimosa – only three fixings to the prettiest mimosa formula ever! This champagne mixed drink is ideal for early lunch and can be made as a solitary mixed drink or as a punch!

A week ago I traveled to South Carolina to go to a blogging gathering. I got back the previous evening and the stream slack is hitting HARD. It presumably didn't help that I remained up past the point of no return, got up too soon and drank such a large number of mixed drinks for 5 straight days. And afterward if that wasn't sufficiently awful, my flight home was at 6am… after I'd been up until 1:00. I believe it will require some investment to recoup from that.

I can't resist remaining up past the point of no return when I'm at blogging occasions however. I never get the chance to see those companions face to face and something about having the option to physically converse with somebody, instead of visiting over delegate, makes you not have any desire to miss a second of anything. Also… all the free beverages. The meeting I went to offered wine at the evening nibble break. It was the best thing ever in light of the fact that that is the time you're so prepared to leave… however free wine? Certainly, I'll remain and tune in for 2 additional hours!

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MIMOSA #strawberry #drink

Also try our recipe : Dirty Banana Recipe #drink #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

FOR EACH MIMOSA:

  •  1 ounce vanilla vodka
  •  1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream or sorbet
  •  Prosecco or Champagne
  •  Strawberries — for garnish

FOR PUNCH:

  •  1 cup vanilla vodka
  •  1 cup strawberry ice cream or sorbet
  •  1 bottle — 750mL Prosecco or Champagne

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. For one mimosa: Place vodka in the bottom of a champagne flute. Add ice cream, then top it off with champagne. Add a strawberry on the side for garnish.
  2. For punch: place vodka, ice cream, and champagne in a pitcher. Add berries to champagne flutes for garnish.
Source : bit.ly/2W23bcd


Read more our recipe : IRISH MUDSLIDES #drink #smoothie

Post a Comment

0 Comments