THE BEST SANGRIA #sangria #cocktail

THE BEST SANGRIA #sangria #cocktail

I know. Intense formula title originating from an energetic (and obstinate!) sangria sweetheart. Be that as it may, I'll remain by it.

This truly is the best sangria formula I have ever tasted up until this point.

Truly, you do spy with your little eye something "green" — ARUGULA!

I need to concede that I completed a twofold take too when I saw my preferred green skimming in a wonderful pitcher of red sangria on my ongoing trek to California with Dole. Other than herbs, I had at no other time even considered adding greens to my sangria.

Be that as it may, since I am somewhat fixated on arugula, and sangria is my beverage of decision in the late spring, I needed to explore.

THE BEST SANGRIA #sangria #cocktail

Also try our recipe : BLUEBERRY PURPLE RAIN MARTINI #drink #ice

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 (750 mL) bottles dry red wine, such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot
  • 1 cup brandy
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup orange liqueur
  • 1 pound DOLE strawberries, hulled and halved
  • 3 oranges, thinly sliced
  • 3 limes, thinly sliced
  • 2 lemons, thinly sliced
  • 4 cups DOLE fresh arugula
  • (optional) 1 can lemon-lime soda

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Stir together wine, brandy, sugar and orange liqueur in large pitcher, until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the arugula, and use a wooden spoon to mull (crush) the arugula so that the flavor is released. Add strawberries, lime, lemon and orange to the wine mixture, and lightly mull the fruit to release juices.
  2. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere from 2-24 hours. Stir in soda if desired, then strain and serve over ice.
Source : bit.ly/2IVsDgC


Post a Comment

0 Comments