BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS #vegetarian #vegan #mushroom #protein #food

BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS #vegetarian #vegan #mushroom #protein #food

Who needs brownie player for breakfast? I presumably didn't have to ask, did I? Prep these thick brownie hitter medium-term protein oats the prior night and you'll be awakening to a bowl of brownie player toward the beginning of the day! It might appear as though dessert yet who says you can't have dessert for breakfast?!

Medium-term oats are my go-to for at any rate a couple of mornings seven days. I like them since they travel well, I wouldn't fret eating them cold and they just pause for a moment to set up the prior night. Besides I can toss in whatever I have lying around so I never get exhausted!

You can make your medium-term oats in anything you need by my go-to is artisan containers. Glass nourishment stockpiling holders are additionally a decent decision or simply utilize a bowl and spread it in the ice chest medium-term. I like artisan containers or glass compartments in case I'm taking them to-go toward the beginning of the day. You can likewise get these excessively charming, reusable silicone sleeves for artisan containers for additional sturdiness and to utilize like an espresso coat on the off chance that you need to take something hot in your container.

To make my medium-term oats, I measure and add my dry fixings to a little container at that point finish it off with unsweetened almond milk. I find that is normally simply the perfect measure of milk to achieve the consistency I like. I like my medium-term oats extremely thick so I use around 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk contingent upon what else I included. You can up to 1 or even 1.5 cups of milk on the off chance that you like to a greater degree a porridge consistency.

BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS #vegetarian #vegan #mushroom #protein #food

Also try our recipe : BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER #vegan #vegetarian #cauliflower #mushroom #food

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
  • 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
  • 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
  2. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Source : bit.ly/2IC2T7D


Post a Comment

0 Comments