Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas #diet #healthyrecipe #banana #keto #yummy

Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas #diet #healthyrecipe #banana #keto #yummy

These seared cinnamon bananas are soooooo great! They just take a couple of minutes to make and they change drilling old bananas into a slobber commendable bite or pastry. I eat my sautéed bananas all alone, yet they would taste astounding (genuinely AMAZING) served over frozen yogurt. Or on the other hand you could eat them with yogurt. Or then again even on french toast or flapjacks. They're caramelized outwardly with a delicate and sweet inside and make an extraordinary pastry beating. Yum!

My family goes bananas for bananas. (Apologies, I needed to do it… ). It stuns me what number of bananas we experience in our home. Bananas may be a standout amongst the most exhausting nourishments out there… as I would like to think at any rate. In any case, they are one of those nourishments that everybody will eat. Not every person essentially cherishes them, yet practically everybody in our home will eat a banana without grumbling.

I'll be the principal individual to concede that I'm not the greatest banana fan, or if nothing else not the greatest crude banana fan. Without a doubt, I'll gobble them cut up in my bowl of Cheerios, or alongside a spoonful of nutty spread when I have to control my hunger. In any case, I don't normally take a gander at the bananas sitting in our organic product bowl on the counter and ponder internally, "Mmmmm… bananas". (Yet, that is likely in light of the fact that I'm now heading towards the treats… I truly need to take a shot at that… )

Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas #diet #healthyrecipe #banana #keto #yummy

Also try our recipe : Southwest Quinoa Salad #quinoa #salad #healthyrecipe #keto #diet

Ingredients :

  • 2 Bananas, cut into ½" pieces
  • ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1 Tablespoon butter
  • 2 Tablespoons raw honey (or regular honey)

Instructions :

  1. Combine the cinnamon, butter and honey in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
  2. Add the banana slices and cook for 4 minutes until the bottoms start to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as needed so that they don't burn.
  3. Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
  4. Serve immediately over ice cream, yogurt, pancakes or french toast.
Source : bit.ly/2KNoQlS


Post a Comment

0 Comments