A shimmering limoncello mixed drink that is ideal for warm radiant days. It's sharp, succulent, so invigorating and made with just 3 basic fixings and decorated with mint leaves and crisply cut lemon cuts.
I'm mindful Spring has just barely arrived however the hotter climate and bright blue skies have me energized for Summer and all the yummy mixed drinks that accompany it like my Prosecco strawberry slushie << omg SO great!
Honestly, this shining limoncello mixed drink can be appreciated whenever of the year, I cherish it, it's delicious, reviving and lip smackingly dee-lish!
The three basic fixings in this mixed drink are Limoncello (who knew!?), lemon soft drink and PROSECCO! Who doesn't love prosecco?! Noone.
The lemon soft drink ought to be tart, sweet and shimmering. I use Sanpellegrino Sparkling Lemon Soda for best outcomes, in the event that you can discover it in your grocery store or request it online it's well justified, despite all the trouble. If not get something comparable that is tart and lemony.
Also try our recipe : Horchata (Authentic Mexican Recipe) #drink #delicious #fresdrink #healthy #party
- 1 shot (1.3 fl oz/40ml) Limoncello
- 2 shots (2.7 fl oz/80ml) sparkling lemon soda , Sanpellegrino if possible
- 3.3 fl oz (100ml) Prosecco
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 sprig of mint for garnish (optional)
- 1-2 slices lemon for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 shot of limoncello to a serving glass. Top with 2 shots of lemon soda and then top up with prosecco.
- Add the ice cubes and garnishes, serve.
Source : bit.ly/2Ry3GJV
Read more our recipe : Holiday Punch #punch #drink #healthy #fresdrink #cocktail