The Christmas season is close and I what I cherish most about it is the stunning smell of flavors in my kitchen when I heat something. Cinnamon is likely my preferred flavor and in mix with apples and coconut sugar, it just tastes great. That is the reason I needed to make these scrumptious apple cinnamon crepes which are truly an unquestionable requirement have dessert for fall and the Christmas season.
These flavorful apple cinnamon crepes with a caramel sauce are veggie lover, sans gluten and simple to make. They can be made for breakfast or treat. I wouldn't fret having them for supper either in light of the fact that they are simply so yummy, haha. In the event that you are worn out on eating hotcakes with PB and Jelly and need to have a go at something new at that out these vegetarian apple crêpes an attempt.
To make the crepes without gluten I've utilized rice flour and sans gluten oats. You can utilize normal oats and universally handy flour rather than rice flour in the event that you don't have an issue with gluten. To make your very own oat flour basically process oats in a blender, sustenance processor or in an electric espresso/zest processor. I adore utilizing this little processor which works completely astounding and doesn't cost much!
Also try our recipe : VEGAN LENTIL CHILI #vegan #vegetarian #chili #paleo #food
- 1 cup oats ground into flour or oat flour (90 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (80 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 4 tbsp cornstarch or tapioca flour (32 g)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk (360 ml)
- 1 small banana (80 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- oil for frying
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- To make the crepes simply put all dry ingredients into a bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Process all wet ingredients (except the oil) in a food processor or blender.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir with a whisk to combine.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes. Heat a little bit oil in a small/medium sized non-stick skillet (mine has an inside diameter of 5 1/2 inches).
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet, swirl the batter around to coat the pan evenly. Cook for about 2-4 minutes or until you can easily lift a side of the crepe (don't try to flip the crepe too early). After you flipped the crepe, cook for a further 1-2 minutes. After a while, the batter will get thicker, so you might need to add a splash of milk. Continue until you have no batter left.
- To make the apple filling, put all ingredients in a skillet, stir and let simmer for a few minutes over low/medium heat.
- Add a few tsp of filling on each crepe, roll it up and serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce (see recipe below). Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2KgQLsv
Read more our recipe : Creamy Spinach Roll Ups Recipe #vegetarian #roll #vegetables #breakfast #dinner