MEDITERRANEAN SALMON BOWL #salmon #healthydiet #familyrecipe #keto #paleo

MEDITERRANEAN SALMON BOWL #salmon #healthydiet #familyrecipe #keto #paleo

A portion of the connections in this post may be associate connections. This implies in the event that you click on the connection and make a buy, I'll get a little commission – at no additional expense for you, which encourages me spread the expenses for this blog.

This is so cracking great.

All things considered, on the off chance that you like salmon, on the off chance that you don't care for salmon, similar to my odd brother by marriage, at that point this formula clearly will make no difference to you and you will overlook it until it insanely cries.

It is unfeeling, yet we're adults and we must be straightforward. What's more, truth be told, since I discovered I'm nutrient D inadequate, on the grounds that I live like a bibliophile or a guinea pig, genuinely reveal to me a name of a creature that stays inside for quite a long time… I chose to begin eating salmon 2 times each week. I haven't been that steady, however I'm feeling much improved.

Mediterranean salmon bowl – a sound simple supper formula that is loaded with flavor, too fulfilling and prepared in around 30 minutes. To make this low-carb/keto utilize low-carb hummus rather than customary hummus.

MEDITERRANEAN SALMON BOWL #salmon #healthydiet #familyrecipe #keto #paleo

Also try our recipe : The Best Peach Cobbler #peach #die #recipe #salad #cake

Ingredients :

  • 8oz/ 250g salmon filet
  • 1 tsp basil, dry
  • 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil

Salad

  • 1 cup lettuce, chopped
  • 2/3 cup purple cabbage, chopped
  • handful basil leaves
  • 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • 1 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 10 olives, pitted
  • 2 tbsp hummus or low-carb hummus

Instructions :

  1. Rub the salmon with the dried basil, crushed red pepper flakes, and 1 clove garlic. Let it sit like that for a few minutes while you’re making the broccoli and the salad.
  2. For the salad chop the cabbage and massage it in a bowl with the lemon juice. Then add the lettuce, basil, olive oil, feta cheese and 1 clove of minced garlic. Mix everything well together and add salt and pepper if needed. I didn’t need to do it, because the feta was very salty. You can also make the hummus, if you haven’t made or bought any.
  3. For the broccoli, I chopped the florets and stirred them for 2 minutes in a non-stick pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Then I turned off the heat and covered with a lid for a few minutes.
  4. After that, I took out the broccoli and added the salmon to the same pan, because I don’t want to wash 3 pans for one meal. I cooked it at medium/medium high and covered with a lid, flipping half-way through. Now, you can use whole salmon filets, I had cut mine into a few chunks as you can see in the pictures. After 6-7 minutes the salmon is ready and you can start arranging the bowl.
  5. At the bottom, we put the salad, then add the olives, hummus, broccoli and in the middle the salmon. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy. This recipe makes 2 servings.
Source : bit.ly/2O3J1iM


Post a Comment

0 Comments